In Memory of Daniel Short – Final GTROC London Meet of 2019 – Ace Cafe London
- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by .
IN MEMORY OF GTROC LIFETIME MEMBER DANIEL SHORT
The Final GTROC London Meet of 2019
- Saturday 28th September 2019
- Ace Corner, North Circular Road, Stonebridge, London, NW10 7UD
- Start Time : 11:00am
- Finish Time : 04:00pm
“This special final GTROC London Meet is to celebrate the life of one of our Lifetime Members – Daniel Short; who unexpectedly moved on to the next life on Christmas Day morning last year. As per every final London meet of the year, we will once be raising money for charity which this year is the British Heart Foundation at the wish of Daniels Family & partner Tara“.
The venue needs no introduction based on the old North Circular Road located right next to the new one with nearby fast road links to the M4, M25, M40 & M1. Being held late morning onwards & near to the Brent Cross Shopping Centre, you can easily drop off the wife/girlfriend/partner/mistress/boyfriend/family for retail therapy whilst you indulge your passion & hobby!
As with all our London Meets there is also plenty of nearby off street parking available for enthusiasts to come down & be a part of things too.
Please read everything below carefully as they all apply …
- This is a fair & wet weather venue but is a static event.
- The GTROC will accept applications for parking in the main car park from owners of the Nissan Skyline, Nissan Stagea, Nissan GT-R, all classic Datsun’s as well as other Nissan NISMO models such as the Duke etc.
- Entry is STRICTLY by confirmation from the GTROC once you have sent your required details to us. If we hold no details, or you have not been accepted you will be street parked – see below how to apply.
- For the last 2 years GTROC Members (paid) must also register & inform us you are coming due to space limitation & Ace Cafe London Policy.
- The Ace Cafe London ‘is’ open to the general public on the day, but not the main car park.
- The Ace Cafe London is a family venue so children & families will be present.
- Only food or drink that has been purchased at the Ace Cafe can be consumed on the premises.
- There is an on-licence at the venue, so please be sensible & observe the no drinking & driving. Police have setup to check those leaving in the past & Ace/GTROC Staff will report you if they suspect you are over the limit.
- The Ace Cafe London is also in a residential area.
- The Ace Cafe London & the GTROC have good links & relationships with the MET Police who are always informed of our meetings. There are a lot of overt & covert CCTV in the area too for the purposes of crime prevention & traffic enforcement.
- The 2019 GTROC Club & Event Rules apply – see the forum.
- Please drive to, arrive & leave the venue & surrounding area sensibly.
- Dangerous driving, anti social behaviour will not be tolerated. So common sense tells you no launches, burnouts, pops & bloody bangs, doughnuts, unnecessary revving, flameouts, or drive bys. You get our point.
- No canvassing of any kind without the express permission of the GTROC at this event.
- No politics, aggressive or anti-social behaviour to others.
- The Ace Cafe London & GTROC will always fully co-operate in any prosecution by Police or Civil Parties if you are caught & linked to this meet doing anything illegal.
Applying for the Main Car Park :
- Send the required details either on here as a PM to Speed Merchant.
- As a message on the GTROC Facebook Page or Group.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can only apply for yourself, not your friend(s).
Required Details :
- First name & surname – as per your driving licence.
- Colour, make & model.
- Registration number / VRM.
All of the above details are in full & are a strict requirement. These details are under data protection so we don’t sell these on or give them out! Lack of information merely means you will be street parking. Please note that you must arrive in a Skyline, Stagea, GT-R or associated pre-approved model(s). We only have space for a maximum of fifty (50) cars.
Please just remember that rules are for fools & the guidance of wise men. Common sense is the king here as always & that this meeting is for your benefit as part of ‘your’ hobby & passion.
You are among like minded people so please don’t ruin it for the vast majority of owners & enthusiasts who do attend.
We very much look forward to seeing you & any family you bring & of course your pride & joy on the day. There will of course leading up to the event be the much sacrificing of chavs & idiots on the ‘Furnace Altar’ of the Weather Gods for a fine dry day! Also bring any spare change & fat wallets for our charity donations, raffle & games!
Any problems or questions then please contact me.
GTROC Daniel Short FINAL LONDON MEET:
(please note this will not be an accurate list)
- Speed Merchant.
- Ghost Wolf.
- Grimblin Gibbon.
- Datsun B310
- Datsun B310(2)
- Datsun 710
- Datsun 240Z
- Datsun 240Z(2)
- Datsun 160J
- Datsun 160J(2)
- Bernie – R32 GT-R
- Usman – R35 GT-R
- Zdenek – R33
- Andrew.K – R34
GTROC NATIONAL EVENTS COORDINATOR
GTROC MEDIA - http://gtroc.org/forums/topic/the-gtroc-on-the-internet/
- Saturday 28th September 2019
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.